Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Monday, February 25, 2008

The only words

The only words I can find right now are thank you - to everyone who has left a message here, or on email, to friends who have been generous with their time and hugs, to my sister's church which has been so very supportive through this, to the anonymous crafter who knit a beautiful pink preemie outfit and donated it to the hospital, so little P. could be buried in it.

My sister is beginning to get her health back, though it's a rough road.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late reading, so I just saw this and your previous message. I'm so sorry! Your family will be in my prayers.

Jean

2/25/2008 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home