Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Idolatry

http://www.jesuspan.com/

Yes, indeed, you too can buy, buy, BUY some more salvation in your life! Right now, you are probably eating your pancakes without a thought of putting some Anglo-hippie looking guy claiming to be a Nazarene Jew on the surface of them. This means your pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, and other fried goods are not properly BRANDED for Heaven!

I'm going to go have a drink of water and lie down now. My poor, doomed, pancakes will just have to cope with being fried in the same pan I've fried them in for a decade. Once the weekend starts, they'll be joined by strawberries that God inexplicably failed to brand with the hippie guy, and we'll all still be here, unbranded and quiet. Man, am I looking forward to meeting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Black Car said...

Good grief. I used to think my dad was a genius for pooling three puddles of batter to make Mickey Mouse pancakes. Yeesh.

6/01/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Lorcan said...

=D

lor

6/02/2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Plain Foolish said...

Oh, Paula, you made me laugh until I started coughing and my husband wondered what was going on.

6/04/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home