Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Bleh

It's been a hard week and a half. Shortly after getting my sister's news, my husband got sick - not deathly sick, but coughing up green and no energy sick, and I've basically been running around trying to nurse him, get ready for the funeral this weekend, and be a good shoulder to cry on.

I'm pooped.

I want it to be spring already. I want to take our tent and the coffee can stove my husband and I made out to a nearby camp and enjoy some campfire stew and mocha. I want to finish the alcohol stove we've been contemplating, and test it out. (I've made a different kind of alcohol stove, but this one should be more efficient.) I want to eat pancakes and eggs in camp, then watch the hummingbirds check out our gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home