Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Last night

Okay, so maybe I should have been resting more, but my husband and I went with a friend to the Yuri's Night party at the Russian Cultural Center. And it was fun and interesting, though I was rather restrained in accepting potables. (A half shot of the vodka was enough for me, thanks.) The lecture on the New Horizons project was fascinating, and I got to meet and talk to lots of folks interested in space before they turned up the music, at which point most of the geeky types like yours truly headed home.

Where my husband and I, at least, watched Powers of Ten by Charles and Ray Eames. Wow.

Tomorrow, I'm really going to need to get some sleep to make up for all this cosmic exploration, but what a ride!

Oh, and Rae (yep, once again heading out with me on an adventure) put up her thoughts on the evening, too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home