Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bleh.

Sorry I haven't been writing much. Between a friend who is going through a rough patch, and having a cold, I haven't been actually sitting down to write, so of course nothing is getting written. On the other hand, my friend, Rae, has written on discernment, a topic that I've been thinking about while not writing much. And then when I sat down to write, Blogger was down.

On the up-side, I did get some squares on the blanket crocheted together, and I love how they look. Colorful, simple, beautiful.

Still pretty wiped out, so I'm having a cup of tea, then going to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger ef said...

Tea is good. I'm in the habit of drinking it almost nightly now.

I'm sorry that "bleh" is how you feel. I'm feeling much that way myself - coming off a two week cold (ugh) and I think getting hit again with seasonal depression. sigh....

I'm excited to hear about your blanket coming together, though, will you be able to post a photo of it before you send it off?

It's all a lot somedays.

peace,

Pam

1/10/2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Plain Foolish said...

The blanket is coming along pretty well. I had hoped tonight to ask a friend of mine if he'd take a picture when it's done, but I'm not going, so it will have to wait.

So far, I have 6 pieces put together. I know that doesn't sound like much, but there are still pieces being made, and I'm steadily edging those I have, plus making new ones.

1/10/2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger Plain Foolish said...

Oh, and I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope the returning light helps.

1/10/2007 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home