Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Busy weekends

Sorry, folks.

Went home this weekend, and I'm still pretty tired. I was even secretly relieved when my instructor cancelled my banjo lesson today. While I did squeeze in some practice, I'm not sure it would be noticible, since I'm so sleepy.

Mom and I did some prep and planning for Dad's homecoming party. And next week, I'm flying out to my husband's family. I'm really looking forward to next month when the worry will be over for my family, when we will be serving forth our feast in thanksgiving for his safe return.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Glad to hear your father is coming home. I hope for good. Peace.:-)

5/15/2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Plain Foolish said...

Thank you. We also are hoping that he doesn't get called again, but I don't trust military promises - too many have already been broken, so we continue to hope and pray.

5/16/2007 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home