Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cold out today

Brrrr.

Crocheted on the way to work on the train this morning. The good thing is that I got a lot done. The bad thing is that I can't find a particular square. I'm really hoping that I didn't drop it, since it's one of the ones I really like, and not only that, but I can't get more of the yarn easily. Meh. I'm hoping I'm lucky and that it's sitting at home where I dropped it before heading off to work this morning, or else that I forgot it in my friend's house last night, or in the car when transporting it back. At least I have a picture, even if it's gone.

The crochet hooks arrived last night, and they weren't the size I was expecting, but I'm not too bothered by that, since they're lace hooks, and I do use lace hooks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home