Just Plain Foolish

Just a chance for an old-fashioned, simple storyteller to say what needs to be said.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

*sigh*

Dad liked the entry on our trip to the Lincoln Memorial and the way he told me about Dr. King's speech there, but he did mention that it wasn't at the farmhouse that he watched the speech live. (He thought, but wasn't sure that that was around the time they got a television.) Instead, he was in a small community hospital, recovering from a seriously broken leg, and watching on a television that his roommate had. Oops.

And then I wrote a post about how blogging has allowed me to publish my thoughts after years of wondering exactly how it was that I came to have these odd thoughts and so few other people seem to. And how I am grateful for the opportunity to speak my truth. But Blogger lost it, and I've forgotten the whole thing, except for a couple phrases. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home